POSITION OF THE BUILDINGS
Three residential buildings in a row, marked “A”, “B” and “C” are located on Miljkovica Street XII on the island of Vir, cadastral parcel number 1962/1 in cadastral municipality Vir. Distance from the sea is about 50 m. Buildings are oriented to the southeast and northwest.
Each of the three buildings consists of two floors: the ground floor (P) and the first floor (P+1K). The apartments’ ground floors are elevated approximately 0,20 m from ground zero and the difference between each residential building is 40 cm, which follows the slope/fall of the terrain. Parking spots in front of the buildings are leveled with the surrounding terrain and also follow the slope. The terrain slopes in the direction of NE-SW.
Every building has three entrances, one for each three-bedroom apartment (S1, S2, S3). S1 is a two-story apartment with a ground floor and first floor connected by a circular staircase while the other two are single story.
Apartment S2 is located on the ground floor, the S3 apartment has an entrance from the ground floor but it is located on the 1st floor. S1 and S2 have entrances via the closed terrace and both have their own gardens in the back. Apartment S1 has two parking spaces while S2 and S3 each have one parking space.
BUILDING DESCRIPTION THE CONSTRUCTION
– the construction of the building is brick with vertical corner reinforcement and horizontal concrete beams
– load-bearing walls are made of block brick, 25 cm thick with plaster finish
– the partition walls within the apartments are drywall 10, 12.5, and 15 cm thick (double plasterboard on each side, filled with mineral wool insulation in between)
– the walls between the apartments are 25 cm thick block brick with insulation and plaster finish
– ceilings are made of prefabricated beams, block brick, and concrete (combined thickness of 20 cm) while a part of the ceiling structure is made of reinforced concrete 20 cm thick
– the constructive height of the ground floor is 295 cm and the 1st floor is 290 cm
– the height clearance in apartments (height from the finished floor to ceiling) is 260 cm, except in bathrooms where a clear height due to the suspended plasterboard ceiling is 245 cm. The 1st floor-ceiling will be fully
completed with the suspended plasterboard ceiling, and the clear height of the room upstairs will be 245 cm
– external thermal insulation is „ETICS” ( external thermal insulation composite system) with 6 cm of styrofoam and silicone plaster rendering finish – ground floor terrace fences are made of wooden batten on a steel structure
– the upstairs balcony fence is made of laminated tempered glass
– garden fence in the backyard will be made of flat iron fixed to a concrete wall, total height of the fence is 120 cm
– the roof is constructed as a non-walking flat roof with a vapor barrier, a layer of thermal insulation, a waterproofing membrane, and a final layer of fine gravel
EXTERNAL DOORS AND WINDOWS
– the exterior windows are made of multi-chamber PVC profiles, two-layer glass with Low-E coating, and the corresponding box for aluminum shutters filled with polyurethane, mosquito nets, and external aluminum window sills – main entrance doors to the apartments are aluminum, single-wing, glazed safety doors with cased door frames.
– interior window sills are from 2 cm thick stone
– in a front of each building there are 5 outdoor parking spaces – car access is provided from the Miljkovica Street XII
EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR DOORS
– main entrance doors to the apartments are aluminum, single-wing, glazed safety doors with cased door frames. A supreme “one key” anti-theft cylinder lock system where one key unlocks and opens the building main door, the apartment door, and the storage door.
– premium interior doors with frame in white color, filled with hollow chipboard for better sound insulation, 210 cm height
– the floors of the bedrooms, living room, kitchen, and dining room are covered with vinyl panels
– bathroom floors are layered with ceramic tiles while terraces and balconies have anti-slip ceramic tiles on a layer of polymeric waterproof coating
– reinforced concrete beams and brick walls are machine plastered and painted
– the partition walls within the apartments are drywall 10, 12.5, and 15 cm thick (double plasterboard on each side, filled with mineral wool insulation in between) – bathroom walls are ceramic tiled in a complete floor to ceiling height
– toilet bowl with an in-wall flush tank
– shower trays minimum 90×90 cm with glass shower cabin, other shower tray dimensions are as design specified
HEATING AND COOLING
– heating and cooling are performed by multi-split air conditioning units – hot water is heated by instantaneous water heaters (boilers)
– mechanical airflow is provided by silent fans in all bathrooms
– kitchen ventilation is provided by separate “spiro” hood suction pipes brought to the stove position as provided by the design
– the main design provides the “A” energy class